Recital forms are due two weeks before your recital.
- One-hour recitals cannot exceed 45 minutes of music, including encores.
- Half-hour recitals cannot exceed 20 minutes of music, including encores.
- All seniors must give a solo recital in order to graduate.
- Senior composition majors will give a group recital in lieu of a solo recital.
- Senior recitals must contain at least 40 minutes of music.
- First year students may not give a recital unless they are seniors.
- Students may give only one solo recital per year.